Thursday, October 09, 2008

She's always buzzin' just like neon...













My assignment from New Zealand yesterday was to take pictures of downtown neon signs. I did this during the day so most aren't on, but I'm going to go back and take night time pictures for comparision. Also driving there, there we're lots I missed, but I'll make a mid-town picture set to. Here are few from Downtown Nashville, most Brodway and 2nd Ave. Except the Boscos's one is in Hillsboro Village, and iPhone cam caught the refresh on the neon which was interesting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this is the official business you spoke of...

Love, E

Anonymous said...

Good photos and cool signs. Big time western themes, I wasn't surprised to see they were of Nashville. My favs are the Legends Corner and of course the Hard Rock Cafe. I'm not sure how interested you are in neon signs in general being this is an assignment, but if you'd like to compare your shots with others, here are some really cool albums.

-B- said...

When does JoshTV resume?

Joshua Hayes said...

When we get that cool camera, or some good material.

Bryon Caldwell said...

these are awesome -- are you going to post the night versions?

Joshua Hayes said...

yeah, I'll have to go back and take them, I'll try that next week or this weekend if time permits.